Tell Wallace Yap
you saw this ad from DurianProperty.com.my to get best deal.
Why Pavilion Ceylon Hill?
* Freehold property in the city centre.
* Low density residential.
* Exclusive Ceylon Hill vicinity.
* Resort style and luxurious living experience.
* Strategic located within walking distance to Kuala Lumpur CBD area.
* Excellent access to F&B Dining and shopping malls.
* Walking to Monorail station and MRT station.
* Walking distance to KLCC & Pavilion KL.
Location: Kuala Lumpur City Center
Property Type: Condominium
Land Tenure: Freehold 永久地契
Total Units: 629
No. of Storey: 51
Carpark: 1-2 bay
Targeted completion date: Q4, 2022
You may view Pavilion Mall, Bukit Bintang Profile
for more details.